[ RadSafe ] Analytical X-Ray Safety Video

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Sun Apr 9 20:50:32 CDT 2017

No - nothing new!  This is the old classic The Double Edged Sword.

I have written permission to distribute this however I feel appropriate
and I can't think of a distribution much more appropriate than RADSAFE.

Yes - it IS dated and many poo poo it for that reason - but I feel its
still valid as the physics of x-rays and the nature of people has NOT
changed.

What has changed is the safety designed into modern analytical x-ray
machines and this video is very good at showing just why that has
happened.  AND - even with modern systems interlocks CAN and sometimes
ARE defeated - and this video is very good at showing WHY NOT to do that.

Download it here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx-F69RIHSWYV2Y2TTY4eVFJUTg

Its a nearly 450 MB download.

It is highly recommended to have a supply of popcorn handy to accompany
viewing.

I don't know how long I'll keep it up on my Google Drive - but I'm not
hurting for space right now so probably a while.

Now if I can only get my hands on a copy of: /A Guide To The Safe Use Of
X/-/ray Diffraction And Spectrometry Equipment/ Monograph by E.B.M.
/Martin/ (ISBN: 9780905927114)  I SHOULD have scanned it LONG ago when I
had it available.

Ted de Castro