[ RadSafe ] *** SPAM *** Re: TO THE MODERATOR Re: *** SPAM *** Re: on-site versus vendor provided dosimetry

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Aug 18 14:01:54 CDT 2017

Spam detection software, running on the system "agni.phys.iit.edu", has

Content preview:  Ted,ause I really would be interested to know, why already
   several of my messages to RADSAFE were refused stating that they were spam.
   I have avoided to mention any comment on the new President - I tthink that
   USNewspapers do it in an excellent way. I have been recently at this years
   meeting of the health Physics society in Rayleight NC and was overwhelmed
   by the incredible positive impressions, the providedhelp in all matters of
   the conference. (I am severly restricted in my mobility because of vertigo.)
   I spend a lot of time to write comments, because I want to have them to be
   well funded. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1    FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1
 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [80.108.231.69 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [80.108.231.69 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 1.3 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay lines