[ RadSafe ] TO THE MODERATOR Re: *** SPAM *** Re: on-site versus vendor provided dosimetry

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Thu Aug 17 12:58:32 CDT 2017

MODERATOR ---- Can the #$%^& spam filters be fixed to recognize the
legitimacy of emails from regular CONTRIBUTORS from their usual email
addresses??  Some kind of WHITELIST?  I really would like to read what
Franz had to say.

I've seen LOTS of contributions mismarked spam - but it been a long long
time since I've seen one here marked spam that really was spam - so it
APPEARS to not be helping at all.