[ RadSafe ] *** SPAM *** Re: UK: Renewables a better option than nuclear power: but nuclear is needed for maintaining nuclear weapons

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Dec 30 13:39:45 CST 2017

Spam detection software, running on the system "agni.phys.iit.edu", has

Content preview:  Yes, of course the ultimate expert is right!!! Close to our
   Austrian borders we have the final proof for her reasoning: Switzerland has
   nuclear power plants to produce fuel for nuclear weapons. So has Hungary,
   Romania. Sweden, Finland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
   Slovenia. In Austria people have decided not to put our ready built nuclear
   power plant power plant into operation of political considerations. so that
   we would not be tempted to build a nuclear bomb to conquer our neighbours
   to reinstall the Austro-Hungarian empire! In several third world countries
   in Africa the highly trained scientists are eagerly waiting to have access
   to nuclear power plants and plutonium to finally be able to start construction
   of the bomb and to subdue the first world nations. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1    FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1
 0.2 STOX_REPLY_TYPE        STOX_REPLY_TYPE
 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [80.108.231.69 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [80.108.231.69 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 1.3 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay lines