[ RadSafe ] Chris Busby writes about HPS and RadSafe

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Sat Jan 7 13:42:59 CST 2017

LOL, it is not like all his laughable posts to the list are not
archived and accessible to everyone.

A troll who got banned from yet another list is now trolling against
the people on it who were actually pretty tolerant towards him,
are we all supposed to be in tears now because of his misfortune.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff, TGI             http://www.tgi-sci.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/didi_tgi/