[ RadSafe ] *** SPAM *** Re: Chris Busby writes about HPS and RadSafe

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Jan 8 09:58:07 CST 2017

Spam detection software, running on the system "agni.phys.iit.edu", has

Content preview:  Jaro and RADSAFErs, Here we go again - Busby at his best.
  Well, I did not miss him in the meantime..... Please be careful and do not
   take my words serious, because they come from an idiot, a liar and a crook
   (all three united in one person!). I do not even have a crap physics degree
   - I had to look that up in the dictionary, because we did not learn such
  a word in school - I have no physics degree at all, but a PhD in chemistry
   with a thesis in radiochemistry. I have not attempted to reach a physics
  degree, but had to study a lot of physics and physical chemistry as well to
   clear a very difficult examination in physics in ord scientific worker to
   be able to graduate in chemistry. I never needed to apply any formula developed
   by the nuclear industry but used only formulas and data from textbooks and
   papers developed by scientists and not technicians. I am happy to be a member
   of that club of stupid individuals called RADSAFE. As to peer review I recommend
   the cartoon on facebook "green lemons...." the bereted wonder: "All my work
   is peer reviewed by me." [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1    FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1
 0.2 STOX_REPLY_TYPE        STOX_REPLY_TYPE
 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [84.113.236.244 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [84.113.236.244 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 1.3 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay lines