[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Accelerator safety system suggestions

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Sat Mar 18 10:34:22 CDT 2017

Thank-you - point well taken - but Google finds them either way.

Having been a customer through the retirement of both Handlosers (John
Jr. just recently semi retired) - I still think of the original name.

They have that chamber on an area monitor which fits the bill minus the
communication - which I know can be accommodated.  I sent that specific
info directly to Carl.