[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Saudi Arabia’s disturbing plans for dumping nuclear waste on the Qatari border

Mahmoud S. Haleem haleem at cua.edu
Thu Apr 12 05:21:56 CDT 2018

What is more disturbing is having a state called Israel that possesses nuclear and atomic weapons and murders innocent Palestinian people on a daily basis.

Saudi Arabia does not have much of nuclear waste.  And Arabia is a big desert that will enable them to dig a whole and bury that waste they might have then our gas have something nuclear.

Sent from my iPhone