[ RadSafe ] Connecting 2x2 NaI to more than one ratemeter simultaneously

Washingtonia Filifera w.filifera at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 09:19:18 CDT 2018

Hi:

I'm a statistics graduate student and I am trying to design an experiment
that would assess the effect of firmware choice on detection limits for a
stationary detector / continuously moving source situation. The choice of
firmware interacts with hardware (the ratemeter) and determines the
characteristics of the time series data that is sent to a serial port.

I'm wondering, is it feasible to use cable splitters between a detector and
two or four ratemeters to send counts simultaneously to each?

Thank you
Washingtonia