[ RadSafe ] Why I am not receiving messages

Parthasarathy K S ksparth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 21:38:23 CDT 2018

Hi Sandy,
I am very happy to receive your message. I am relieved to see that I am on
familiar ground. I am presently in Ashland, Boston with my daughter. I
shall be here till the first week of January
How active was the list a few years ago? Have we solved all the problems?
Unbelievable. I have continued my journalism activities which I started as
a hobby. Looking back, I must have written over 500 articles in dailies and
other contemporary publications. The Department of Atomic Energy published
them as two compilations
Warm regards
Parthasarathy

--