[ RadSafe ] Wired Magazine Article About Chernobyl Liquidators

Parthasarathy K S ksparth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 17:26:28 CDT 2018

Roger,

Journalism means writing good stories. Chernobyl and Fukushima provided the
topics. For those interested , you recall that "New York Academy of
Sciences" (
https://www.amazon.com/Chernobyl-Consequences-Catastrophe-Environment-Sciences/dp/1573317578)
provided a useful resource!
I also wrote a few Chernobyl related articles.
Here is one; the link:

https://thewire.in/history/when-chernobyls-radioactive-residues-were-thought-to-be-in-mumbais-butter

Regards
Parthasarathy