[ RadSafe ] [EXTERNAL] Re: Why I am not receiving messages

McClung, Danny Danny.McClung2 at va.gov
Wed Sep 12 09:27:57 CDT 2018

My thoughts (after being a member since 1994):

The list tends to stray from the topic of radiation safety quite often.  I have heard many say that they don’t use the list for that reason.  15 years ago I found employment from a posting in here.  We don’t see much of that anymore, either.

Danny

Danny K. McClung, BS, RRPT, Health Physicist
Radiological Consultant for Post Deployment Health Service
VHA Office of Patient Care Services (10P4Q)
Member, VHA National Radiation Safety Committee
Member, DoD JPC-7, Radiation Health Effects Research Program
e-mail:  danny.mcclung2 at va.gov;  Telephone: 202-527-2323
http://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/radiation/index.asp
“I CARE”, Integrity-Commitment-Advocacy-Respect-Excellence

"The principle on which this country was founded and by which it has always been governed is that Americanism is a matter of mind and heart; Americanism is not, and never was, a matter of race or ancestry."

- President Franklin Delano Roosevelt