[ RadSafe ] [External] Conversion Bq-Sievert

Theo Richel theo at richel.org
Sun Feb 3 13:35:26 CST 2019

Thanks a million, that was exactly what I needed. Also now I understand that my question was not phrased correctly, I should have asked the dose rate produced by so much activity. It means. That if Byers did indeed consume 1400 bottles of Radithor then he received a dose of 350 Sievert and if we stick to the 225kBq actually measured by Robley Evans it is 800 Sievert. I had found the 350 Sv elsewhere as well (https://www.futura-sciences.com/sciences/dossiers/chimie-radioactivite-pionniers-784/page/6/) , so I think I can continue. Thanks again.

Theo Richel