[ RadSafe ] Mixed Gamma Calibration sources for environmental matrices (NIST traceable)

Nielsen, Erik C. Nielsen.Erik at epa.gov
Tue Jul 30 11:52:41 CDT 2019

We are preparing to purchase new sources and am getting some pushback on our research for potential suppliers of these standards.

I am unaware of any commercial entities in the U.S. that produce these types of standards other than Eckart and Ziegler.

Are there others that produce these standards?

Erik C. Nielsen
Health Physicist
USEPA, National Analytical Radiation Environmental Laboratory
540 South Morris Ave.
Montgomery, AL 36115
Phone 334-270-3475
Fax 334-270-3454

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
Philip K. Dick<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4764.Philip_K_Dick>, I Hope I Shall Arrive Soon<http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/880721>