[ RadSafe ] Cost of fear

bähler m.c.baehler at bluewin.ch
Wed May 13 13:40:42 CDT 2020

dear group

and here is the link to the study concerning gamma background and childhood cancer

https://boris.unibe.ch/64444/8/Spycher%20EnvironHealthPerspect%202015.pdf <https://boris.unibe.ch/64444/8/Spycher%20EnvironHealthPerspect%202015.pdf>

i am aware that  there were people not being able to confirm the gentry study, so what??
if eg i can collect a certain kind of flower on a meadow  and others are not able to find it, is THAT a proof  of non-existence of said flower??  I would rather call it blindness.

regards
marco bähler
Euratom 5B