RE: MSC Nickel Recycle story to be on CBS

Duane Schmidt posted the CBS blurb:

"On Tuesday's CBS EVENING NEWS, we'll take a look at an unusual government
plan to get rid of nuclear waste. It's a recycling program that takes
discarded radioactive metals and makes them into eating utensils. Needless
to say it's stirred up some controversy and we'll tell you about it
tomorrow."

Check out http://serversolutions.com/decomm_sec/scrap.htm
<http://serversolutions.com/decomm_sec/scrap.htm>  for a lot of gov't, news,
and industry links on recycling radioactive scrap metal.

Rick Strickert, Ph.D.
Radian International
Austin, TX