Re: Rad Health Handbook

At 03:25 PM 1/4/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Does anyone know how to get a Rad health handbook? Is it still available
>through the government printing office?
>
>Charles Migliore RRPT
>mglc98@nspco.com

Dear Charles:

I have the third edition of Schlien, Slaback, and Birky: Handbook of Health
Physics and Radiological Health, 1998, Williams and Wilkins, 351 West Camden
Street, Baltimore, MD 21201-2436.  It is the successor to the original Rad
Health Handbook.  This one is hard cover and two inches thick........

As I very vaguely recall, it cost about $125.

Ciao, Carol

Carol S. Marcus, Ph.D., M.D.
<csmarcus@ucla.edu>