RE: same cel phone towers, different question

	Pacheco --DN

> California.  This windmill farm only produces a few hundred megawatts, and
> that
> only part time.  Could you imagine the outcry if a nuclear power plant [at
> about ten times the averaged capacity] were to kill a few dozen members of
> endangered species of raptor anually as an intrinsic consequence of their
> operation principles???
>
>   My own opinion,
>   Susan Gawarecki
>
> and mine...
>
> -dk, who gets annoyed when he comes home from work by bike and his hungry
> lungs
>      and contact lenses get assaulted by neighbors who have chosen to
> split and
>      burn wood instead of atoms

	Don't forget Altamonte Pass, where the freeway passes right through
the windmill farm.  Seems that people, especially those marginally prone to
seizures, get mesmerized and have accidents.  That one produces its share of
sliced bird, too.

	I wonder how many members of "Keep Gerry Spence Famous", better
known as "Keep Yellowstone Nuclear Free" use that option? }:-)  Bev Cook
offered them some air samplers; I await the analysis of the results with
baited breath. (Use of homonym intentional )

	Dave Neil
	neildm@id.doe.gov