Re: "The Plutonium Files"- A Question of Ethics

Ron,

I have also been misquoted by the media; however, not in such a
serious manner as this. In your defense, no one who knows you would
believe that you would have committed the major breach of medical and
professional ethics you described. The sad thing is that your work
(and that of others) was not used or credited and she won a  Pulitzer
Prize.

Paul Lavely
lavelyp@uclink4.berkeley.edu