Calibrated Cs-137 source available

We have a calibrated Cs-137 gamma source which we are planning to dispose
of.  It has been used it for meter calibration.  We would prefer to
"recycle" it rather than dispose of it.

It is a U.S. Nuclear Corp source; shielded and collimated.
Originally 100 mCi of Cs-137
    38 mR/hr at 3 feet
The source Certificate is dated 10-13-66
Activity as of 1-1-2000
	46.6 mCi
	17.7 mR/hr at 3 feet

The source is available to anyone with an appropriate license who is willing
to pay for packaging and shipment.  If you're interested, contact me via
private e-mail or at the address below.

Joan Holt, Hazardous Materials Coordinator
Environmental Health and Safety
Perpetuity Hall, 11 Leavitt Way
Durham, NH 03824
Tel: 603-862-3607