RE: journalists' ethics

I was here (Albuquerque) during the initial publication of the articles.  In
addition to Dr. Kathryn, others who are no longer among us to defend
themselves, Wright Langham for instance, were abused by this "journalist."
Around this time, Keith Schaiger gave a seminar at Sandia discussing how
informed consent has changed over time, and that the "victims" of the
"plutonium experiments" were treated properly for the time.  It's amazing
how much support in the press you can get by judging past acts with 1990s
morality.

Maybe I'll write something denouncing the Roman Empire for abusing people
:-)

Gus

You step in the stream,
but the water has moved on.
The page is not here.
-- A computer error message in Haiku form

C. A. Gus Potter
Sandia National Laboratories
Albuquerque, New Mexico
(505) 844-2750