HELP! Criticality Dose Estimate Trivia

Dear Radsafers,

I am about to present a class on severe radiation accidents. I know that one
of the questions from the class is going to be about estimating neutron dose
using a hot-dog probe put in the axilla of the victim. Does anyone know what
the conversion factor was? I know it must be out there somewhere. I looked
through the archives with no luck.

One other thing, what is the best guess now of the actual Gy or rad received
by Mr. A, B, & C? I recall that the ANS reported much lower doses.

Thanks in advance from a harried (but hairless) teacher,
J. Ellsworth Weaver
PG&E's Diablo Canyon Power Plant
Avila Beach, CA
805.545.3029