RE: HELP! Criticality Dose Estimate Trivia

Mr. Weaver,

This technique was developed by Dale Hankins when he was at LANL. I remember
him demonstrating the technique for three separate neutron spectra at the
ORNL Health Physics Research Reactor (HPRR) about 25 or more years back.
This was in conjunction with an annual nuclear accident dosimetry
intercomparison program conducted at the HPRR from about 1963 through 1975.
I probably have some of his dose estimates, but not the calibration data.
Suggest you call him at 316-662-3868.

Fred Haywood