Re: Uranium story in Sydney Morning Herald

> > Is the Sydney Morning Herald Online and JOAR the same organization?
>
>You mean Jharkhand Organisation Against Radiation??
>
>I don't think so.....The Syney Morning Herald is a Rupert
>Murdoch paper...I think!

Sorry - that was not a seriously meant reflection - I shouldn't
have joked about it since intonations etc don't show up in
electronic media,

But back to the issue: I say - if there really are environmental problems in
Jharkand - why not write about them in a way that clarifies the facts?

Bjorn Cedervall  bcradsafers@hotmail.com