Re: Suggestions? and MSC story to be on CBS

For the media, a "disaster" is something that:

(1) people are scared of, and

(2) people think could happen to them.

Whether or not it's "fair," the JCO event meets both of these criteria.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com