Letter from Barnwell

CNS, LLC, forwarded the following letter to all customers.
January 7, 2000
Dear Customer:
As we begin the new millenium, Chem-Nuclear would like to take this
opportunity to thank you for your continued support of the Barnwell Low-Level
Nuclear Waste Management Facility (Barnwell) in 1999.

Chem-Nuclear wants to assure you that Barnwell will be available to meet your
disposal needs through June 30, 2000.  As a result of the recommendation of
the South Carolina Governor's Task Force to join the Northeast Compact, and
thereby form the Atlantic Compact, there is a degree of uncertainty
concerning the future availability of Barnwell for all of our customers.  We
have been and are continuing to work with all the stakeholders to ensure that
the Barnwell disposal option is available to all of our customers July 2000
and beyond.

Even if legislation is passed that forms the Atlantic Compact, we believe
that an agreement will be included which will allow for a gradual restriction
of access to Barnwell for all non-Atlantic Compact members.

To ensure the continuity of access to Barnwell for all of our customers,
Chem-Nuclear is developing contracts to provide for disposal effective July
1, 2000.

We look forward to your continued support.  If you have any questions and/or
comments, please call George Antonucci (803-758-1807) or me (860-677-0457).

Sincerely,CHEM-NUCLEAR SYSTEMS, L.L.C.
Joseph E. Amico, Vice President
Sales and Marketing
END of CSN LLC Letter

Applied Radwaste Managment is pleased to announce the first commercially
available, HM-126f Online Training Course for Radioactive Material Shippers
For Details see http://downloadabletraining.com/nuclear
Charles Smith arminc01@aol.com