Re: Phone number for JVHjr

Thank you I'll give it a try.

>>> Kim Merritt <merritt9@llnl.gov> 01/10/00 01:13PM >>>
The following was ont he Thomas Register of American Manufacturers,
http://www3.thomasregister.com

Kevex X-ray
320 El Pueblo Rd., Suite 2
Scotts Valley, CA 95066 4219 USA

Tel: 831-438-5940
Fax: 831-438-5892

>I'm trying to find the phone number for JVHjr if they still exist.  They
>manufactured an X-ray fluorescence analyzer containing Cd 109 and Am 241
>out of offices in Auburn, California under the brand name of Kevex.  The
>phone number that I have is incorrect and the operator has no listing for
>them.
>
>This equipment in question was manufactured for distribution under
>California Safety Evaluation # CA414D104S.  A contact name and number in
>that group may also be of help in tracking JVHjr down.
>
>Please respond to me directly,
>
>Thank you in advance.
>
>Kurt Myers
>GTS Duratek
>2045 Route 286
>Pittsburgh, PA 15239
>Ph:  724-733-1900
>Fax: 724-327-8189
>
>e-mail: kmyers@gtsduratek.com

| | | |__  Physics Safety Support Officer
| | \___/  Lawrence Livermore National Labs
| \___/    merritt9@llnl.gov
\___/      Voice: (925)423-9668   Fax: (925)422-7160
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer,
    every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow