RE: Gaseous Diffusion Plant Dose Reconstructions

Thanks, Steve.

                          Yes, I am continuing to try to help recent
graduates find jobs.

  Have you registered for the spring? I think you should go ahead and register
unless you feel it will be virtually impossible for you to work on your
research
with all the various commitments you now have. Otherwise, I think the
Graduate
School will drop you from the Purdue graduate program, and it might be hard
to get readmitted. We can talk about how you feel about things whenever you
would like.
                Robert Landolt