Info on animal experiment at Los Alamos

Radsafers,

At the University of Ottawa, Canada, we are examining all accessible information on the the induction of cancer in mammals, particularly at low doses and dose rates.
I came accross an interesting paper

Authors: J.F Spalding, J.R. Prine, and G.L. Tietjen

from Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, University of California
Los alamos,
New Mexico
United states of America
(These are the affiliations given in the paper)

Late biological effects of ionizing radiation as influenced by dose, dose rate, age at exposure and genetic sensitivity to neoplastic transformations

published in

Late biological effetcs of ionizing radiation, Vol II of the proceedings of an IAEA Conference (1978), under the reference no. IAEA-SM-224/201

This paper reveals unconventional relationships between dose and cancer risk, but unfortanutely does not provide details on the experimental conditions such as number of animals per dose level, pathological analyses performed, incidence of specific malignancies in controls, longevity in various dose groups, etc...

Would anyone know how I could contact one of the authors, and whether and how it would be possible to obtain detailed information on this experiment?  This information is crucial to the analysis of cancer risk at low doses and dose rates, and this experiment seems to have produced quite important information.

Many thanks in advance!

The information can be sent directly to me:

Philippe Duport
International Centre for Low Dose Radiation Reserach
Institute of the Environment
University of Ottawa, Canada
Tel: (613) 562 5800,ext. 1270
Fax: (613) 562 5873