From: Timothy.L.Popp@am.pnu.com [mailto:Timothy.L.Popp@am.pnu.com]
Sent: mardi 11 janvier 2000 14:14
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Laboratory Ventilation Standards

  I was wondering what other institutions with research type
  laboratories using radioactive materials required for ventilation
  purposes.  Currently, we require a minimum of 10 air changes per hour
  in a laboratory using radioactive materials.  The majority of the
  research is done with minimal amounts of H-3 or C-14, typically 1 to 2
  mCi or less per experiment.  For energy conservation reasons, we are
  considering reducing this requirement.

  Tim Popp
  Pharmacia & Upjohn
  timothy.l.popp@am.pnu.com