Michigan Section, American Nuclear Society

All RADSAFER's are cordially invited to the next meeting of the Michigan
Section, American Nuclear Society:

Thursday, January 20, 2000

University of Michigan - North Campus
Johnson Room A (room 3213), Lurie Engineering Center
1221 Beal Ave., Ann Arbor, MI

5:30 pm - "attitude adjustment"

6:00 pm - sandwiches by Zingerman's of Ann Arbor

7:00 pm - program of Student Works in Progress

The cost is $17.  Reservations are required by January 14.

For information and reservations, call Jackie Wellman, at 734-586-4168.

Let me add a personal note.  This is my favorite meeting of the year.
The students, who are undergraduate and graduate students in the Nuclear
Engineering Department, do excellent work and make great presentations.
They definitely speak well for the future of our profession.

So if you can possibly attend, we'd like to see you.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com