Re: Info on animal experiment at Los Alamos

Hi Mike,

Interesting. Didn't come up on my LANL report search!? However, from
this abstract, this sounds like the early phase of the 1982 LANL
report on this experiment: Spalding, Thomas, and Tietjen (a 1.8MB .pdf
file) that I had sent to Philippe before (and sent the url to radsafe
before).

I strongly recommend that anyone interested in the dose/dose-rate
radiation health effects review it. (Except for the pages of "ascii
plot" at the back, it is a brief and descriptive report - a dozen
pages+ ? - it's been a while. :-)

By the way, "Thomas" is Bob Thomas, HPS Fellow, and all-round great
guy! :-)
I sent Jake Spalding's number to Philippe. Bob is on email if anyone's interested.

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net