Microshield dose program

Radsafers,

I would like to know if anyone knows where to get a copy of MicroShield, a
computer program that performs dose modeling (for example, if there is
radioactive material in a duct being exhausted from a fumehood and you need
to know what the dose would be to a person standing right next to the
ductwork)?

The only information that I have is that it was originally put out by Grove
Engineering, Inc. from Illinois.

Thank you in advance for your responses!

Karen M. Gross

karen_gross2@merck.com
Phone:  (215) 652-3363
Fax:       (215) 652-3667