Re: Microshield dose program

Here is a web address that will help:

http://www.framatech.com/radsoft/y2k.asp

"Gross, Karen M.(Health Phys.)" <karen_gross2@merck.com>
@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu on 01/12/2000 04:20:37 PM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

Sent by:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

To:   Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
cc:

Subject:  Microshield dose program

Radsafers,

I would like to know if anyone knows where to get a copy of MicroShield, a
computer program that performs dose modeling (for example, if there is
radioactive material in a duct being exhausted from a fumehood and you need
to know what the dose would be to a person standing right next to the
ductwork)?

The only information that I have is that it was originally put out by Grove
Engineering, Inc. from Illinois.

Thank you in advance for your responses!

Karen M. Gross

karen_gross2@merck.com
Phone:  (215) 652-3363
Fax:       (215) 652-3667