Sr-90 in wood ash?

Dear Radsafers:

I am aware of the presence of fairly easily detectable levels of Cs-137 in wood ash from trees in the northeast U.S. (and perhaps elsewhere) due to weapons fallout.  Has anyone ever heard about the presence of detectable levels of Sr-90 in wood ash?  If so could you steer me to the appropriate reference(s) or provide data (pCi or Bq/g ash, for example) that you are aware of?  Feel free to email me directly.  Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Regards,

John R. Laferriere, CHP
DuPont Pharmaceuticals Co.
Medical Imaging Division