Re: Advertisement received

I am not an Electrical Engineer, however I was an electronic tech in the military, and
I do believe that 99% of the electromagnetic radiation is being emitted by the antenna
not the phone's body.  If you shield the antenna I don't think the phone would work
very good.

Tom Lashley
LashleyT@DTEenergy.com