From: Sandy Perle [mailto:sandyfl@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 1:10 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Avoiding improper use of isotopes in the laboratory

> Based on the frequency of these events (almost never) and the
> potential for serious injury (almost none), why would you waste even
> a second's thought on the subject?

John is absolutely correct in his assessment. Considering frequency
and risk, no further actions need be taken, assuming that all
reasonable actions have been institutionalized through procedures and
training.

<snip>

dperrero@earthlink.net
Don't blame my employer, the thoughts are mine, all mine...
I'm with the government, I'm here to help you....