Re: 10CFR35.315 + your comment

Dear all,

I would like to thank all of those who responded to my question.  Your help
is greatly appreciated.  I would like also to point out that I totally
agree with Mr. Peter Vernig that it is hard to counter authoritative
guidance with common sense and not feel you are sticking you neck way out.

As for Lebanon, there aren't any radiation safety regulations.  We, at the
American University of Beirut, are trying to follow regulations equivalent
to NRC, EPA, …

 Malek Chatila
American University of Beirut
email: mc02@aub.edu.lb