Electronic dosimeters

I have received an enquiry from a group of NDT people in our organisation about the suitability of different types of audible-alarm dosimeters for use in NDT work.

Regulations have been changed and they will now specifically be required to wear alarming EPDs while doing NDT work (in addition to TLDs). Previously any pocket dosimeter was allowed.

I would appreciate any comments / practical experience information with regards to the following three models:

Siemens EPD Mk2
SAIC PD-12i
Eberline DD-300

Thanks in advance