ANSI 42.17A-1989

Greetings--
I am currently doing an evaluation of our current instrument inventory in
accordance with ANSI N323A and N42.17A. We have an older instrument
inventory and need to determine whether or not our instruments meet the test
data in N42.17A.
I understand there was DOE stuff that was done in this area. I would like to
know how to access it. Does anyone out there have this information.

Thad Simmons, RRPT
Mallinckrodt Medical