thanks

Oops!

Okay, that's the last thanks I'll send to the list - this'll teach me
to answer mail on a Sunday morning not using my normal e-mail client.
How embarrassing.  (If there's one disadvantage to system
administration, it's that you can work from home on weekends in the
morning, which is exactly what I'm doing at the moment.)

Anyhow, if you really, really, really want to send me mail on this
subject (I appreciate people taking time to do so, but it isn't
necessary), please send to my private e-mail address below.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--
Melissa Woo, Research Programmer <mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu>
UIUC Computing and Communications Services Office