RE: C.A. Beard (LANL) letter on MOX for Chalk

By the way, you can get a good (or should I say, unpleasant) taste of the
Canadian MOX debate by listening, in RealAudio, to a Jan. 22, 2000, CBC
radio broadcast accessible at
http://radio.cbc.ca/news/thehouse/real/00-01-22-thehouse.ram
..its about 9 min. long and begins at approximately the 28th minute of the
above audio file.
As expected, most of the time alotted to that broadcast segment went to the
antinukes.
Jaro