Re-2: corrected.U.S. Probes Internet Access of Los Alamos Computer

Greetings,

I heard a story that in 1994-??? Aerobus A-10's, the only crash accident,
happened when it was flying above Siberia and a pilot gave the controls to
his son to play "a pilot game"............
Isn't this a new way to express love to your children by spoiling them at any
public cost.
A-10 was caring a full passenger load, there were no survivals....
I am not a lawyer, so I will leave out the legal part.
Even, if his story is true.
I am just wondering, how the person has to be bored and misplaced to give his
password to a daughter?????  This is the kind of rules which never should be
broken.
Now his and Her and may be this country's future is in a very undetermined
position.

Emil.
kerembaev@cs.com

 In a message dated 1/24/00 9:42:36 Pacific Standard Time,