1994 Uniform Fire Code

Hi,

I need a reference to the 1994 Uniform Fire Code (UFC).

I am trying to answer a few questions for the city's Fire Marshall on spill
control.  The fire marshall referenced 8003.1.7 from the 1994 UFC.  I only
have the 1997 UFC and section 8003.1.7 refers to Explosion control.  Does
8003.1.7 reference spill control in the 1994 UFC?

The City of Houston just recently adopted the 1997 UFC, but his questions
came from the 1994 UFC.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason Armstrong, RRPT