From: Dillon, Jon [mailto:JDillon@ligand.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2000 10:00 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: 1994 Uniform Fire Code

Jason,

That reference to 8003.1.7 in the 1994 UFC is the section on "Spill control,
drainage control and secondary containment".  I don't have the 1997 UFC as
of yet, so I can't tell you where that matches up in your new code, but it
should be in the section which is Aricle 80 - Hazardous Materials (1994
Code).

Hope that helps.
Jon

Jon Dillon