RE: Microwave "Criticality" Thread --Actual Meltdown Anecdote

I've never had that much of a problem, but I did "brand" my palms by using a
dish that had a decorative border with significant metal content (gold
leaf?).  No permanent scarring, but I had burn stripes from the heels of my
hands out to the tips of my middle fingers. :-)

Dave Neil