Re: Optimal Radiation

Hi Joe,

But, LLR is NOT homeopathic. That's based on minuscule doses (like thinking
0.1 mSv could make any difference. :-)  Maybe ICRP/NCRP are based on
homeopathy :-)

Immune responses from radiation require more, enough to add to background
doses (even higher background doses, and recent data showing adaptive response
in occupationally exposed workers at 1-10 mSv/yr).

We've got the data and people to support the case, if you want to start! Right
Jerry? (Too bad Len Sagan is not with us!  :-)

Thanks.

Regards, Jim
Radiation, Science, and Health
muckerheide@mediaone.net