Re: Optimal Radiation

I would favor a radioactive mattress pad. Radon spas deliver high LET doses to
the lung and tritiated water may not be clever because a large commercial
tritium industry raises issues like proliferation. Whole body x-rays would
require the hassle of going and getting them and would deliver doses at higher
rates. A mattress pad would give small daily and relatively accurate doses since
99% of the population sleeps 8 +/- 1 hour a day. Let me know if you would like
to collaborate on starting a business like this as homeopathic medicine.

Best Regards,
Joe Archer