Re: Business airflights = occupational exposure?

>For example, if someone working in the health club with radon baths.

Some Radsafer gave the following spa link recently (average 160000 Bq radon
per cubic meter - does anyone know of a "better" spa? - our Canadian or
Australian friends should be able to beat that at a number of places):
http://www.gasteiner-heilstollen.com/estart.htm

(it is stated that the guests will receive 2.3 mSv per year whatever that
means in terms of hours or dollars)

To put this in some perspective - I notice that the suggested revision of
our regulations of NPP releases state that if we calculate that a critical
group receives 0.01 mSv a special monitoring program & investigation should
be initiated (I don't have the formulations at hand to translate properly
but that is the bottom line) - less than I will get by some air trips the
coming month.

My personal reflection only,

Bjorn Cedervall  bcradsafers@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/