Re: Drinking Water

According to the USNRC (United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission) there are
two levels we look at.  First we have to ensure we can see down to a certain LLD
(lower limit of detection) these levels are 15 pCi/L for Co-58, Co-60, and for
Cs-134.  Cs-137 has an LLD of 18 pCi/L.  We do not usually see any values above
these LLD minimums.  The second level is the Reporting level, at this level we
need to contact the NRC and come up with a remediation plan.  Cs-134 = 30 pCi/L,
Cs-137 = 50 pCi/L, Co-58 = 1000 pCi/L, Co-60 = 300 pCi/L.

I hope this helps,

Jon